RESIDENCE FEES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022
(10 monthly payments from September to June)
Type of room:
SMALL: 1.150€ / Month
NORMAL: 1.225€ / Month
LARGE: 1.275€ / Month
SUPERIOR: 1.325€ / Month
DOBLE SHARED ROOM:
DOBLE WITH BUNK BEDS: 950€ / Month
DOBLE WITH TWO BEDS: 1.000€ / Month
VAT 10% included, fees per month and person.
REGISTRATION FEE 2021-2022: 500€
Once the place has been confirmed, the REGISTRATION FEE must be made to guarantee it.
DEPOSIT 2021-2022: 500€
Once the application has been confirmed, the deposit must be made to guarantee it.
Therefore, you would pay 1.000€ (REGISTRATION FEE & DEPOSIT) to reserve the place at the residence. We will inform you about the deadline to make it.
RATES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Preregistration does not ensure a place in the Residence or entail any obligation on the part of the student.
2. The accommodation contract is for the full academic year, from September 1 to June 30, with 10 monthly payments.
3. In order to remain in the Residence, the resident must provide proof of being engaged in a course of study by presenting a certificate of matriculation or similar.
4. The registration fee will not be refunded at the end of the reserved period, and is considered as management costs at registration.
5. The amount of the deposit will be returned at the end of the reserved period. The deposit refund for the whole course stays will be done from the ends of July. This deposit is conditioned to the financial terms and conditions and the rules of permanence and the resident's behaviour. The deposit will not be returned if the resident refuses his/her place or if he/she leaves the Residence in advance for personal or disciplinary reasons.
6. The resident will be liable for all charges related to bank transfers.
7. Monthly payments will be made by direct debit on the first day of each month (debited from a Spanish bank account). No refund will be made in the event of the stay in the Residence being terminated before the end of the month. The omission of one monthly payment will result in the suspension of services by the Residence. An additional processing charge will be made for each late monthly payment.
8. There will be no reduction of the residence fees in the event of temporary absence.
9. In the event of early termination of the stay in the Residence, the resident will surrender all rights to the place, with the loss of the deposit and any advance payment. Notice of termination must be given in writing at least 15 days in advance, with failure to do so resulting in liability for the following month in addition to the current month. In the event of written notice being given after the exit date, the date of receipt of the document will be taken into account in calculating the amount due.
10. Full board includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven days a week.
(There will be no meals service during the Christmas and Easter holidays as established by the academic calendar for the year.)